- San Jose, California
Dennis has more than 25 years of experience as a former sales & marketing executive with two Fortune 500 companies where he developed a strong work ethic and built a committed client base by focusing on results. Throughout his tenure in the corporate world he was committed to quality and excellence for his customers. Dennis was also an educator and honored as California Teacher of the Year. He holds three degrees including a Ph.D. in mathematics. You will find that Dennis’ outstanding work ethic in addition to his focus on what the customer needs will deliver superior results. Since 2003 Dennis has consistently been a top producer in the top 1% of Bay Area Realtors (Chairman’s Club).
- B.S. Math/Physics – Augustana College; Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- M.S. Math/Computer Science – University of Oklahoma; Norman, Oklahoma
- Ph.D. Math/Education – University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
With his focus on building trust and loyalty with his clients, Dennis continues to build his business based on integrity and results. His accomplishments as a top negotiator in the corporate world will benefit both his buyer and seller clients, resulting in the ultimate return on investment. A buyer can expect a full understanding of the process in purchasing a home, while Dennis’ unique marketing techniques result in securing the greatest exposure and top dollar for the sellers he represents. He specializes in selling difficult listings that other agents have not been able to sell because of his unique approach to marketing.
Certifications and Professional Achievements
- California Real Estate Broker’s License
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Certified Sales Executive (CSE)
- Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI)
- Life-time California Teaching Credential, K-14
- California Teacher Of The Year