Photo 1 out of 21 picturing Villa at Sand Point, Montecito
871 Sand Point Rd, Carpinteria, CA 93013
Interior, exterior and aerial photos page: 1
Description: “Dreaming of living at the beach in a resort-styled estate? This Villa at Sand Point also known as Casa Blanca will instantly transport you. Minutes from Montecito/Santa Barbara, the unique contemporary character and design of the architecture is bright, spacious and dramatic. Casa Blanca’s history begins in the 1920’s when it was designed and built as a single estate by the legendary architect George Washington Smith and eventually refashioned into individual residences.
Unobstructed ocean, island, mountain and coastal views are exceptional from this incredible home located within a private, gated community of eight residences. The estate is approximately 5,390 square feet offering 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, distinctive high ceilings with a contemporary flare, oceanfront decks, radiant heat, a second floor massive master suite with a generous bath, sitting room, fireplace and separate gym/nursery, additional guest rooms and baths, and a guest suite with a kitchenette, bath, open bed/living room and separate entrance. A large study/office is adjacent to the gourmet kitchen and den all accessible via the open beachfront patio. There is ample parking and storage in the three-vehicle garage plus additional areas for guests.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room
- Oversized and key-hole windows throughout
- Two-story ceiling in Living Room
- Elegantly curved staircase with dome ceiling
- Gourmet Kitchen with Center Island and Breakfast Bar
- Master spa tub, marble over-sized shower, dual sinks and vanity
- Extensive Master Closet and bonus room for gym/nursery
- Finishes include Wood, Granite, Marble, Tile and Stone
Amenities include an onsite guarded gate, private beach access for residents, kayaks and other water sports vehicles, a boat ramp, connected walking trails along the Carpinteria Salt Marsh, clubhouse with comfortable seating and game room, historic indoor pool and tennis court. And, it is conveniently located a short distance from Santa Claus Lane’s boutiques, restaurants, flower shops and picnic areas.
Viewing by Appointment Only”
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- 871 Sand Point Rd, Carpinteria, CA 93013
- Listing agent: Harry Kolb