This prestige home enjoys a separate two bedroom guest residence, swimming pool, floodlit championship tennis court, helipad and 75 meter river frontage across the Nerang River to The Royal Pines Resort with sweeping 200 degree north-east views. Celebrity House is only ten minutes from Pacific Fair on Queensland’s Gold Coast and the beaches of Surfers Paradise.
Set on two prime acres on two titles, this expansive home of 100 squares now exquisitely reappointed, offers an idyllic waterfront lifestyle with direct Broadwater access and the freedom of absolute privacy for a large family & their guests.
The contemporary home features expansive riverfront terraces for indoor/outdoor entertaining, a formal living with open fire, a designer granite kitchen, ducted air conditioning, a home theatre, and games room. In total there are seven bedrooms including the palatial king-size master with twin dressing rooms, riverside balcony plus parents’ retreat.
The vendor is open to selling the two titles as one or individually (each one acre).
– Grand contemporary home features expansive riverfront indoor/outdoor entertaining
– 8029 sqm of level riverfront land, ideal north-east aspect
– Formal living with open fire, ducted air conditioning, home theatre, designer granite kitchen
– 7 bedrooms: the king size master with twin dressing rooms, riverside balcony, plus parents’ retreat
– Office & wine cellar
– Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning in both residences, Vacumaid
– Undercover terraces by the lagoon pool on riverfront
– Floodlit championship tennis court with pavilion + own bathroom & kitchen
– 5 car garage, sweeping driveways
– New 10 metre floating pontoon with jet ski cradle & serviced jetty, power & water.
– Landscaped gardens, manicured lawns, fully automated garden lighting & irrigation system
– Fully fenced with infra-red security cameras & back-to-base alarms on both residences
– Separate freestanding self-contained 2 bedroom guest residence with ducted air, own driveway, garage & 4 car parking
– Automatic emergency generator
– Approval for stabling 2 horses
– Future sub-division potential (subject to planning approval)