Tryall Club, Montego Bay
Aerial video of Sandy Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica
This is an auction of a hotel in Jamaica from Concierge Auctions and it’s happening soon: February 16th, 2016.
From the listing with Concierge Auctions: “The lavish life is just a bid away. Approximately 12 miles west of Montego Bay on the northern coast of Jamaica sits the Tryall Club — a welcoming and luxurious family-oriented community in a relaxing beachfront setting, providing members unique social and recreational opportunities year-round, on and off land.
Lined with areca palm trees and a myriad of tropical greenery, the winding driveway leading up to the villa sets the stage for this perfect tropical escape. A magnificent portico ushers guests through an elegantly understated foyer to an expansive terrace with incredible views of the Caribbean horizon over Montego Bay.
Perched atop a hillside and boasting the most stunning views in all of Tryall, L’Dor V’Dor’s prime location will be relished endlessly from its expansive wrap-around balcony, well-appointed deck with a heated infinity edge pool, and floor-to-ceiling windows that bring the outside beauty in. Entertain up to 50 guests along the exquisite seaside balcony.
- Largest villa in the club with 20,000 sq ft of accommodations
- 10 en-suite bed and bathrooms
- 3 powder rooms
- Staff of 10
- Chef, cook, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners, and house manager
- Paintings throughout home evoke serenity and the spirit of the Caribbean
- Interior floors clad in Italian limestone
- Balconies and pool deck paved with heat-resistant coral stone
- Sandy Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel income property
- 360-DEGREE VIEWS
- 10 EN-SUITE BEDROOMS