Photo 1 out of 18 picturing Seven Winds on Penzance Point
123 Penzance Road, Woods Hole, MA 02543
Interior, exterior and aerial photos page: 1
For generations Penzance Point has been one of the most exclusive summer communities on Cape Cod. The twenty-nine homeowners enjoy privacy and yet are a short walk to the vibrant village of Woods Hole, home to world class marine research institutions, an active art, music, and film scene, as well as a wide range of restaurants and shops. Seven Winds provides the owner with the classic feel of a 1900s shingled Colonial Revival home with all of the modern amenities and in move-in condition. Your extended family and guests will assemble for sunsets over Buzzards Bay from the pergola-covered terrace or from the sandy beach at the two-bedroom waterfront guesthouse. Boaters will appreciate the deep-water pier on sheltered Great Harbor. Whether you aspire to a Nobel Prize like the previous owner, Albert Szent-Györgyi, who played chess in the study with his friend, Albert Einstein, or are more sports inclined like the current owners who enjoy taking their Hinckley Picnic Boat for a golf outing on Martha’s Vineyard, Seven Winds offers the best for the best.
- Private waterfront estate setting on 1.47+ acres in the gated community of Penzance Point in Woods Hole, MA
- Sandy beach (400 ft.+) on Buzzards Bay with western sunset views
- Turnkey main residence of 6,897 sq.ft. with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
- Beachfront guesthouse of 1,311 sq.ft. with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and full kitchen
- Deep-water pier on Great Harbor capable of accommodating multiple vessels
- Nearby Woods Hole village with world-class science, music, and arts
- Convenient by car to major airports in Providence, RI and Boston, MA, executive jet service in Hyannis, MA, and a boat ride away from Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket
Visit this property
Get more information about this property and see more like it.