Photo 1 out of 11 picturing Riverside Penthouse in Berlin
Muhlenstrasse 60, Berlin, Berlin, 10243, Germany
Interior, exterior and aerial photos page: 1
Description: “This spacious penthouse sprawls out over the entire eleventh floor of an exclusive riverfront newly built property. The approximately 498 sqm of space is customized and fully equipped for its new owner. The large space is complimented by impressive 360° panoramic views of Berlin which can be enjoyed from every part of the apartment. From the famous TV tower in the northwest, to Potsdamer Platz, to high-rise buildings on the Kurfurstendamm, and even the Oberbaum Bridge in the southeast, the views from this apartment are exclusive and unique.
The living area expands over the entire width of the building, offering the type of spaciousness one would expect of a penthouse. The space is divided into a living room on one side (which opens directly onto the balcony) and an open eat-in kitchen and dining area on the other side. The living areas are directly located off the beautifully designed central foyer. The way the penthouse is currently laid out, an extremely generous amount of space is delegated for the master suite. A designer walk-in dressing room and a very large and luxuriously equipped bathroom round off the suite. An additional room, that may be used as an office or guest room, also features an en-suite bathroom.
Located within the penthouse, a reserved 122 sqm serves as an extra suite. This ‘extra suite’ can be accessed directly from within the penthouse or throughout its own private entry. It would serve as an ideal guest apartment. The extra suite features a living room, bedroom, terrace, and a windowed bathroom.
Additional highlights of this beautiful penthouse include, 4.10 meter-high ceilings, 2.20 meter-high doors, and an A/C Ceiling System. The well-sized terrace, offers the perfect opportunity to host a dinner at dizzying heights.”
- Living space ranging from approx. 58m2 to approx. 123m2 (with the option to combine spaces on the same floor up to 500m2)
- 13 floors with 56 apartments
- Highly flexibly design, with four styles
- Modern, open-plan architecture with floor-to-ceiling windows
- State-of-the-art environmental features (under-floor heating, ceiling air conditioning systems)
- Ceilings approx. 3.30m high, up to and including the 10th floor
- Ceilings approx. 4.10m high from the 11th floor upwards
- Bicycle garage, e-bikes, car sharing, charging points for electric cars
- Personalized kitchen design
- Ground floor parking
- Green space concept
- State-of-the-art uv protective and soundproof glazing
- Muhlenstrasse 60, Berlin, Berlin, 10243, Germany
- Listing with Prime Location
See more properties like this: