Photo 1 out of 8 picturing Meadow Brook Hall
480 South Adams Road, Rochester Hills, MI. 48309
Interior, exterior and aerial photos page: 1
Meadow Brook Hall is a Tudor revival style mansion, it was built between 1926 and 1929 by Matilda Dodge Wilson (the widow of auto pioneer John Francis Dodge) and her second husband, lumber broker Alfred G. Wilson. In 1957, the mansion and the surrounding property and buildings were donated to the State of Michigan in order to found Michigan State University-Oakland, now known as Oakland University.
- Built between 1926-1929
- 110 Rooms
- 88,000 Sq. Ft.