20 Cornwall Terrace, London, England NW1
In the heart of London, on the Outer Circle of Regent’s Park, lies Lethbridge House, the House of the Poet, within Cornwall Terrace. Originally commissioned by the Prince Regent and designed by John Nash, the architect responsible for Buckingham Palace as part of his master-plan for Regent’s Park, this Grade I Listed mansion house is a piece of London’s history.
With breathtaking views across Regents Park, the stunning super-prime 11,797 sq. ft. ambassadorial grade Lethbridge House mansion features 6 bedrooms (including an entire master bedroom floor), 6 reception rooms, 7 bathrooms, a balcony and an elaborate subterranean lower ground floor level with a swimming pool, gym and spa complex. The dazzling residence is the only home within Cornwall Terrace to feature a carriage driveway, swimming pool and spa, luxurious ballroom as well as two mews houses at the rear of the property.
- Property Type Super-Prime Ambassadorial Residence
- Price $78,000,000
- Main Residence 11,797 sq. ft.
- Reception Rooms 6
- Bedrooms 6 (Includes 5 Bedroom Suites)
- Bathrooms 7
- Kitchens 2 (Main kitchen plus catering kitchen)
- Total Size 13,884 sq. ft.
- Indoor Pool
- Private basement 33.8’x22’ indoor swimming pool.
- Recreation Professional Gym and Spa complex adjacent to pool.
- Amenities State-of-the-art Media Room and Wine Cellar.
- Yearly Running Costs Estimated at $815,000 USD (Approx £500,000 – Based on Beauchamp Estates and DataLoft stats).
Photo credit: The Pinnacle List