Photo 16 out of 40 picturing Boutique Resort in Tambor, Costa Rica
Tambor Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Interior, exterior and aerial photos page: 16
This is an operating boutique hotel with ample development opportunity that is for sale in Costa Rica in the Nicoya Peninsula, on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. It is known for its beaches and is a popular tourist destination.
The main transport and commercial centre in the region is Nicoya, one of the oldest settlements in Costa Rica. Ferries run between the town of Puntarenas on the mainland and the Nicoya Peninsula. There is an international airport in Liberia and small domestic airstrips in Nosara, Carrillo and Tambor. The region was also featured in the book Blue Zones, by Dan Buettner, which focused on the well-known longevity found among Nicoya’s residents.
Description: “We are a nature lover’s paradise. A boutique beach resort in Tambor, Costa Rica built for comfort and adventure, Tambor Tropical sits at the end of a short, palm tree-lined road adjacent to the beach on Costa Rica’s tranquil Tambor Bay. Surrounded by vast wilderness, the resort nurtures local birds and wildlife offering guests a unique experience reinforcing the connection to nature.
The resort offers guests a private, luxurious vacation in the unspoiled, natural playground of Costa Rica’s Tambor Bay. The perfect destination for those who want to stay at a property surrounded by pristine natural beauty and wildlife. Tambor Tropical also provides inspiration through community leadership by supporting the local school with our commitment to sustainable practices.
Come enjoy an intimate experience on the Pacific Ocean. We offer a beautiful, relaxing base camp for exploring the Nicoya Peninsula, embarking on unforgettable adventures, and sharing a little of yourself with the local community.”
- Architecturally spectacular!
- 12 beachfront suites, on the pacific ocean.
- 1,000 square feet each with full kitchens.
- 1 garden suite, 700 square feet.
- Massage and jacuzzi studio.
- Large beachside tile pool with jacuzzi.
- 450 feet of beach frontage, 2 hectares of lush gardens, natural habitat and outstanding shelling beach.
- Full restaurant, bar, kitchen, walk-in cooler, dry storage, dining rancho, exercise rancho, laundry services, maintenance shop, and employee dining area.
- Large office, lobby gallery, fully computerized and equipped.
- (2) 700 square foot manager apartments (one faces ocean).
- Includes adjacent beachfront 2.5 acre property for expansion – additional hotel units or condominiums—440’ beach frontage, 21 hectares (10,000 sq. Meters).
- Clear title beachfront. Resort on 3.5 acres, 14 architecturally stunning suites, lush gardens, pool, spa, full restaurant, bar, kitchen, lobby/gallery, two apartments.
- Address: Tambor Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
- Listing agent: Exclusively presented by Josh Reef